Extended angle side bend
1. Start with your feet wide apart, legs straight and right foot pointing to the side. Stretch arms wide open at chest level, palms facing forwards.
2. Slowly bend right knee, lowering yourself down to the right side, ensuring your feet are wide enough so your knee does not extend beyond the line of your toes.
3. At the same time, tilt your whole body to the right, keeping the spine long and the arms outstretched.
4. Lower as far as you can, keeping abs pulled in tight, bottom tucked under and hips square to the front.
5. Reach the right hand towards the floor and the left to the ceiling.
6. Try to hold for 15-30 seconds. You should feel a stretch in the right hamstring, left inner thigh, left waist, chest, and front of shoulders.
7. Slowly return to center and repeat on the left side.