I know, I know, making your protein shake can get repetitive sometimes. You're drinking so many smoothies that you might be dreading the next time you have to pull out your blender. But we've got a tasty and filling way for you to get your daily intake of protein.
Introducing Healthy Overnight Oats!
In this recipe we included our delicious vegan protein with the combination of oats, nut butter, chia seeds and of course... chocolate! Your breakfast is going to be the thing you look forward to the most.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1-2 Tbsp granulated sweetener of choice
- 1-2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- pinch sea salt
- 1/2 scoop chocolate Vegan ISO Premium Protein
- 2 Tbsp smooth nut butter of choice
- 1/3 cup dairy free milk of choice
- Handful of dairy free or sugar free chocolate chips
- The night before or at least an hour before consumption, place the oats, chia seeds, sweetener, cocoa powder, sea salt and protein powder and mix well.
- Stir through the nut butter of choice- the dry mixture should be very crumbly. Add your dairy free milk and several chocolate chips and refrigerate overnight/for an hour +.
- The next morning, top with extra chocolate chips and microwave for up to one minute.
Toaster oven/oven option
Follow as above but bake on high broil for 7 minutes, or until chocolate chips have melted.