Serving size: 1 fat bomb Calories: 85 Fat: 8 Carbs: 2.25g Sugar: 0.5g Protein: 1.75g
The hardest part of trying to eat healthy is avoiding all of those delicious desserts. Sugar is the enemy in most diet plans, but that doesn’t mean you can’t indulge every once in a while. It’s even better when that indulgence can offer you benefits other than just satisfying that sweet tooth.
- ½ Tbsp melted organic coconut oil
- ½ Tbsp organic cacao powder
- ½ Tbsp peanut or almond butter*
- 1 cup melted organic coconut oil
- 1 cup organic cacao powder
- 1 cup peanut or almond butter*
Single Serving Fast Method:
Melt the coconut oil, stir in the cacao and peanut/almond butter, and eat right away.
- Melt the coconut oil and whisk in the cacao and almond butter until no lumps remain. Spoon ½ tablespoon of the mixture each into 32 small paper muffin cups. .
- Refrigerate or freeze until hard.
- Store in the refrigerator.